I'm a person that works very well with deadlines. I think it's because I'm a big ol' procrastinator!! Well, now is the time of year to start making a year-end to-do list. I have some projects in mind that I'd like to complete by Christmas break which gives me about three months. So without further ado, here's the list:
1. Window treatments for the living room
2. Repaint master bedroom (& maybe add a few more finishing touches to the room)
3. Decorate the new buffet in the dining room (you can read about that here and here)
4. Figure out a solution for the disgusting sheer on the back door window
5. Add trim molding to the top of the kitchen cabinets
6. Get/create some end table lamps for the living room
7. Make a headboard for the guest bedroom.
I think that's the list for now. I have a few other things in mind but I haven't completely made up my mind on them. So that's what I've got coming up! What about you guys? Any projects planned before the end of the year? Let me know!